[Imc-uk-features] Publish page tweaks
chris at aktivix.org
Sun Jan 30 14:40:56 PST 2005
I have made a start of getting the publish page sorted
(*only* a start):
Basically all that has been changed so far is:
1. The Publishing Form <h2> has been moved above the
Number of Media Items fieldset.
2. Fieldsets have been added (the boxes around sections of
the form) for accessibility and clarity.
3. Topic descriptions have been added as title attributes
so that they appear when you mouse over topic names.
4. Author and Description have been moved up into a
metadata fieldset with the Title field (metadata was
the best name I could think of, it's not ideal...) at
the top of the form.
5. The language select list has been hidden since there
was only one option to select...
6. The two textareas have been made narrower (they should
really be set to 100% in CSS... this is something for
Also I haven't started on the suggestions on the wiki
pages (though these pages are somewhat out of date
If people are happy with these changes as an interim step
in the right direction then they can be deployed...
PS The diffs are here:
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World
More information about the IMC-UK-Features