[Imc-uk-features] Re: 325618 Hidden (phunkee)

phunkee phunkee at aktivix.org
Sun Oct 16 13:04:45 PDT 2005

Hi Tom,

I hid your post because I felt it broke our editorial guidelines on
groups and political parties such as Fight Racism Fight Imperialism
posting events to the newswire.

>     •     Hierarchy : The newswire is designed to generate a news
> resource, not a notice-board for political parties or any other
> hierarchically structured organizations.

http://publish.indymedia.org.uk/en/static/editorial.html

If it had been a post by your organisation/party that contained some
news then it might have stayed put, but as it happens it's a post
promoting a conference.

phunkee

[good to hear you're thinking about hierarchy btw]