[Imc-uk-features] Re: radical ideas for the site

maqui maqui at syndicate.org.uk
Fri Oct 21 12:16:49 PDT 2005

Hiya

On Thursday, October 20, 2005, at 12:50  am, Hamish wrote:

> We've done some thinking about the site recently, and have got some
> fairly radical ideas about where we could go with it.  We're fairly
> excited about some of them.  I started a wiki page
>
> http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUkCambridgeModeration

Thanks Hamish for this, and big shout to the Cambridge crew for
addressing this discussion in such a sorted and organised manner! :-)

For the moment I have only glimpsed the wiki myself, as I am a bit
short of time right now and basically trying to catch up, but I am very
glad this wiki exists and I quickly saw some interesting ideas. I hope
the local kollectives start discussing these issues soon, and
definitely prior to the january network meeting, that, by the way, I
guess it is still in the pipe line no?

I've copied the wiki to the london list for peeps down here that are
not in many other imc-uk lists, and proposed to talk about this soon. I
will also have a proper look to the wiki soon and chip in with ma five
pence worth.

Koolio
maqui