[Imc-uk-features] socpa feature

mini mouse mini_mouse at riseup.net
Wed Dec 27 09:58:15 PST 2006

Editing the existing is fine by me, especially if you fix my crappy html :-)

Yeah, I see I sounded a bit pompous before, but it's just that socpa
seems ever more preposterous when you read it as a time line - and as
I think Doug pointed out with our Parliament Square coverage
http://publish.indymedia.org.uk/en/2006/05/340346.html it's a shame
when it's not kept up to date.

I'm just offering to look after the socpa equivalent.

mm