[Imc-uk-features] Russia G8 pics?

maqui maqui at syndicate.org.uk
Mon Jul 17 09:01:50 PDT 2006

Hiya

Sorry hadn't seen this before .. hope it is not too late .. but
probably it will be, init?

On Saturday, July 15, 2006, at 12:17  pm, AndyT wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone knows if any good photos are out there from
> Russia G8 yet? Trying to put together some 'solidarity' material and
> struggling to find good images of what's going on now. So I thought
> I'd try this list...

Yup, there are now quite a lot of pics all around .. well good in the
sense of "quality', but not in what they depict .. fucking state
brutality once again! :-(

I've been putting the ones I  found in the updates I been doing here:
http://publish.indymedia.org.uk/en/2006/07/344225.html#latest

which include two photo galleries with plenty of good quality shots:

http://smart.tin.it/rancinis/g8_russia.html
http://www.nadir.org/nadir/initiativ/agp/g82006/reports/photos/

maqui