[Imc-uk-features] Fwd: Re: 9/11 protests feature

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Tue Sep 19 04:14:39 PDT 2006

Hi

On Tue 19-Sep-2006 at 10:39:59AM +0100, freethepeeps at aktivix.org wrote:

> Is anyone blocking it?

No.

> There is fall out in the comments section from the
> current way of managing 9/11 articles and I think it
> would be good if there was an open acknowledgement of
> the difficulties that the issue raises.

Yes, this is what I'm trying to do with another draft of
the article, which still needs lots more work:

  https://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/UkFeature911

> Posting the version of the feature with a seperate WT7
> article seems like a good way of doing that.

It's already online as part of the Sheffield feature:

  http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/sheffield/2006/09/350617.html

However this is an ongoing row about it on the Sheffield
list:

  http://lists.indymedia.org/pipermail/imc-sheffield/2006-September/thread.html#2526

Chris

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World