[Imc-uk-features] [Feature changes] Get Down to Your Local Indy

maqui maqui at syndicate.org.uk
Fri Feb 2 07:08:18 PST 2007

Hi

On Thursday, February 1, 2007, at 09:35  pm, WietsE wrote:

> Only the London meeting has taken place. I would really prefer if the
> meetings info stayed on the startpage for a little longer.

Opps!, you are right. Meetings take place in February, and somehow I
assumed the dates referred to January. Slap myself!

But still I find the feature far too long to keep it on top of the page
for such a long time. That's probably why I was eager to remove the
dates so to make it shorter. Having said that, I've put the dates back
into the abstract as you request, not because i think it is better, but
because you did the feature and I don't think I should decide on this,
specially taking into account that it seems there's only you and I that
have some views on that startpage special.

One question though, when you say you'd like the meetings dates to stay
on the startpage a bit longer, how long is this 'bit'? I mean, the last
meeting in that list is due on the 17th of Feb. Are you proposing to
have a long startpage special on top of the site until then?

Apart from all that, I think the feature is great! :-)

maqui