[Imc-uk-features] Imc-uk-features Digest, Vol 49, Issue 15

jagmad at riseup.net jagmad at riseup.net
Thu May 24 10:32:19 PDT 2007

I think a new topic of 'transport' is a very good idea. This would cover
concerns about hypermobility and consequent pollution.

Looking at the publish form 'Social Struggles' and 'Workers' Movements'
are distinctly separate ticks but in the topic section in the left hand
column hover they seem to overlap. Is there perhaps a disproportionate
emphasis on 'workers' compared to other strugglers? Where, for example,
would cyclists, pensioners and the homeless be placed?

Doug