[IMC-UK-Features] could we delay our feature till Friday?

Mike D mike-d at riseup.net
Thu Jun 11 02:58:11 PDT 2009

Hi there,

Please could you write a feature for the No Pretence intervention at
the Anarchist Conference. The organisers of the Anarchist Conference
are also writing a feature. These features are currently being
discussed on the Middle Column Features list and unless anyone has
any objections there should be no reason why there cannot be two
separate features. Please post the feature to:-

imc-uk-features at lists.indymedia.org

Solid,

Mike