[Imc-uk-network] Re: meeting 10th october in london please make if you're coming to esf

levin at riseup.net levin at riseup.net
Fri Oct 1 07:11:54 PDT 2004

hi,

as offers of help have starting appearing from some of the other groups
involved in the camden centre events there is (yet) a(nother) wiki page:

http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUkEsfTasksRolesBar

('bar' because the first offers were for the bar, it's since extended to
bar, stewards, welcome desk/info point and childcare)

at the moment its mostly just a list of offers; please add your name (or
email me and i'll add it) if you want to help with one of these tasks.

also, poon from cambridge is looking to coordinate the bar in terms of
getting drinks, set-up etc, but would love help as although he runs a
mobile cafe, a bar is a little different - anyone want to help him?

if you have or know of someone with kids who is coming please get in touch
soon so that the collaborative childcare happens - and if you want to help
with that you don't have to have kids :-)

see you in london next weekend, or in irc on....? thursday at 8pm?
cheers
brett