[Imc-uk-network] Climate Camp 2007

Genny vg at genny.force9.co.uk
Mon Mar 5 08:15:32 PST 2007

Hi

I'd be up for helping with this at climate camp... depending on where it
is and whether I'm likely to be any help as a non-techie person.  I
could certainly help people with the publish process, photo shrinkage
and stuff, and with writing to editorial guidelines etc.

I also think it would be a really good idea to organise "intro to
indymedia" type workshops at other places this summer to encourage
people to join their local indymedia kollective or set up their own, or
at least post their news to the newswire.  This was discussed briefly at
the last network meeting but not sure if anyone's following it up.

The Green Gathering might be a good place to run workshops like this,
and there should already be computers there if we don't want a dedicated
indymedia set-up.  And Earth First! although I can't get there this year
meself.

Cheers

Genny