[Imc-uk-network] PROPOSAL: network meeting decision time

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Wed May 14 03:48:06 PDT 2008

Hi

On Tue 06-May-2008 at 02:55:15PM +0100, maqui wrote:
> My guess is that the agenda will be re-written depending
> on who's sitting around the first plenary session and
> what peeps want to talk about.

Yeah, this is what seems to happen... ;-)

I have started to jot down some stuff in case we do have a
discussion on 9/11, perhaps the key thing to focus on is
do we want to change our current practice which has
more-or-less settled down to one where we hide crap stuff
related to 9/11 and promote decent reports of protests?

  https://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/UkChrisC911Thoughts

Chris