[Imc-uk-network] hi, ..!

ben ben at riseup.net
Fri Oct 16 05:49:34 PDT 2009

ooops, look who's had their computer hacked. this is the second message I've
received from a hacked activist in this last week. not good. If some
spammers can hack our machines this easily imagine how easy it would be for
somebody with more worrying motivations. We really need to be more careful.

1. Don't use windows or windows explorer.
2. If you must then reguarly install all the security patches both for the
operating system and the apps you run (especially the browser). Make sure
you have a firewall and anti-virus software running.
3. Be especially careful when using machines other than your own and change
your passwords reguarly if you do.

ben