[Imc-uk-network] FW: Re: [imc-northern] presence of local collectives in uk lists

JimDog theinnercityhippy at riseup.net
Sat Feb 27 01:08:54 PST 2010

Oops, sent this to the wrong list, resending...

From: ana <anap at riseup.net>
Date: 25/02/2010 8:11 pm

Hi,

we're going to have a uk-wide network meeting to which it is very
important that all active collectives attend. in London we were
wondering just how much presence each United Kollective had in lists like:

contact (imc-uk-contact)
legal (imc-uk-legal)

the former are privately archived. The following are publicly archived:

network (imc-uk-network)
process (imc-uk-process)
features (imc-uk-features)

It would be great if you could send to
imc-uk-network at lists.indymedia.org the that email addresses that are
subscribed to each for each collective. It is important that at least
there is one person per collective in the network list - that is where
we are networking for dates and place for this coming meeting!

Thanks

ana
london