[Imc-uk-network] [imc-uk-tech] The MIR aggregator

ilyan ilyan.thomas at virgin.net
Sat May 1 16:14:43 PDT 2010

I remember being very impressed by the verbatim minutes Ana produced at
an early Indymeda meeting in Manchester or Lancaster.   Presumably in
those early open days such were acceptable.   What has gone wrong?  Is
the root of the rot this idea that everyone has to agree, and people
with different opinions and attitudes cannot be worked with.    Does
Indymedia have to present a fake uniform face to the world?

Ilyan