[Imc-uk-process] LIST ADMIN REQUEST: moderation

ilyan ac.thomas at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 7 02:59:11 PDT 2005

If this bout started with Masonics:  Copyright material should only be
posted by the copyright holder.   Illegal material should not be
carried.   What is the law on electronic databases about people?

But please refer back to Tony Gosling's proposals on how people should
be expelled from an IMC and hold some discussion on what he suggested.
Is there now such a system?   There seems no immediate cause for one,
but being ready could avoid driving good people beyond their breaking
point and much future bitterness.
Regards
Ilyan.