[Imc-uk-process] [Imc-uk-features] worried by 'other press' discussion

mini mouse mini_mouse at riseup.net
Tue Nov 21 04:06:05 PST 2006

At 03:28 -0800 21/11/06, ben at riseup.net wrote:
>I recall that 'other press' was mooted as a way to handle posts from blogs
>and independent news sources like narco news etc. I feel that we don't
>really know exactly how it should be used but I'm certain that it can't
>have intended for corporate reposts.

Ben and Chris are correct, I overlooked the fact that "corporate
reposts" are still against the open posting guidelines. Not having
been at the network meet (sorry) I went off in the wrong direction
responding to Shiar and ana.

I still agree with Shiar's proposal about the prepublish form, however.

mini