[Imc-uk-process] Fork decision and attempts to block retroactively

penguin penguin at riseup.net
Fri Apr 22 15:44:28 PDT 2011

Hello all

I hope you're all enjoying the weather at at the moment.

What's the sticking issue here?

If we all did what we could to support Mayday being an independent IMC
as soon as possible, would that resolve everything?

I speak as someone with no vested interest in Group A or Group B.

But I would like to see Indymedia in the UK move forward.

Peace, love, and sun.

- --
penguin

GPG key: http://tiny.cc/gpg-key