[Imc-uk-radio] John Peel dies

rachel roses inshallahroses at operamail.com
Tue Oct 26 09:01:28 PDT 2004

yeah mate, i'm sad too.=20

that guy, i spent my early teens falling asleep to his radio show, meanwhil=
e taping it so i wouldn't miss the bits i was sleeping to!

if it wasn't for john peel, i'd have been stuck in a narrow market town wit=
h no idea of the cool music and ideas that lay beyond it. so yeah, he reall=
y shaped me too. Rxx