[Imc-uk-video] Fwd: Call out for Video Documenting crew for the Swoop - PLEASE CIRCULATE WIDELY

mark mark at aktivix.org
Wed Oct 7 11:18:56 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm someone trying to learn how to edit video using free software at the
moment and I just wanted to check I was reading this correctly.

http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Global/PrinciplesOfUnity says, "9. All
IMC's shall be committed to the use of free source code, whenever
possible, in order to develop the digital infrastructure, and to
increase the independence of the network by not relying on proprietary
software."

Has everyone else given up on this?

Mark