[IMC-US] is roch imc being syndicated?

Amy L. Dalton ald at riseup.net
Fri Mar 14 15:51:10 PDT 2008

rochester is not being syndicated now. i am not sure when it stopped..

here is what john wrote awhile back about updating the rss::

------

the best way to get your feed updated is to correct it at:

http://contact.indymedia.org

you should have a password to access your imc's entry and change the
feed (and other info) listed there, if not, send an email to
imc-commwork at lists.indymedia.org

once the new feed is listed there, it should automatically propagate
to imc.us and www.indy....

~ amy