[IMC-Video] [Fwd: Chilean documentary Hijos del Fuego]

Todd Boyle tboyle at rosehill.net
Mon May 16 10:19:03 PDT 2005

I would be happy to do a radizdat distribution (make 10 or 20 copies
on DVD).  Democracy University probabl has a much larger DVD
audience.  DVD burners cost as little as $50, and DVDs cost as
little as 20cents now, that's cheap bandwidth. 4.7GBytes in one second.

Also there is the "microtheatre" movement, hundreds of local groups
such as Wallingford  http://snowcoalition.org/event.php?h_id=31
and EPJC http://www.epjc.net

Our group would be very interested in showing your video,

Todd Boyle - Kirkland WA - 425-827-3107
<http://refusenik.org>economic refusenik and member of this and that...
WaTiR Washington Truth in Recruiting
<http://www.watir.org>http://www.watir.org