[Imc-wales] notes from big green gathering

ana anap at riseup.net
Mon Aug 13 22:45:13 UTC 2007

Hi,

in the "hot to contact us" section, which looks empty, if you do not
want to put this list, you could actually ask for another list which is
not publicly archived if you want, or you can create an alias (and
@indymedia.org address) which would forward/redirect emails to another
email address/es.

There is a link where to ask for these things in
lists.indymedia.org/listwork, but do not write to the list itself, you
will be redirected either to the form or the the sos address :)

About editorial guidelines about what to hide etc.,  just a reminder
that since the database is shared, whatever gets "hidden" from the wales
page gets hidden from all the pages as well (all the other categories
people tick when they publish) so the guidelines on what to hide need to
be consisten, if not the same, with the uk guidelines, if only for
practical reasons ... also when hiding it is the uk features list that
needs to be notified.

Another matter is if you choose to "untick" wales from the categories -
that makes an article dissapear from the wales newswire but it does not
affect on how the article appears on other pages.

I hope this is helpful information.

ana