[imc-wmass-discuss] Advise from editors??

Mike and/or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com
Thu Aug 19 13:17:43 PDT 2004

Got it!!  It really freaked me out.  It's the sort of thing that makes
me think of the way the Nazis put out hoax literature purporting to be
from the populations they were extirminating to use in their propaganda
wars.  I could see some right-wing skinheads and White Supremicists
having a field day with the stuff that was in that thing.

                            Penny