[imc-wmass-editorial] WMass Indymedia meeting or wake, 6/4/05

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 17:01:59 PDT 2005

OK  WMass IMCistas and supporters, we have the Amherst Room upstairs in the
Jones Library on Amity Street in Amherst on Saturday, June 4, Noon to 1pm
for our next, hopefully not final meeting. As you may know, the site was
hacked (along w/all the other Dada sites) and has been down for weeks. No
news on its status. Why, i do not know.  It would help a lot if Jeremy could
give us an update.
As you may also be aware, we've been limping along with two or three people
for months and months. It's not pretty. However, Carlos has chimed in (see
below) w/a plea that we keep on keepin' on. I'm game if YOU are!

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/