[imc-wmass-tech] Re: [imc-wmass-discuss] Hellooooo? FEATURE SUBMISSION ON DECK!

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 20 16:53:16 PDT 2004

It's not your computer, Penny. The site is down again. Jeremy? Something up?

Penny just added the third approval for the Peoples Pledge proposed feature.
Was the problem there or elsewhere? This brings me back to an earlier
question about our syndication, or lack of it, to the global and U.S.
newswires. Can you or Colin fix that?

d.o.