[Imc-worcester] Fwd: [stlouis-camp-tech] DNS change in on the horizon

bela nico bela_nico at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 07:35:19 PDT 2007

Hey thanks for checking in on this. How will this affect the site? I say if it doesn't do anything to the site overall sometime at night would be best, but honestly anytime should be ok.

Site design feedback should be coming your way soon, Ben!

Thanks, you rule.
Nicole

Ben Dean-Kawamura <ben.dean.kawamura at gmail.com> wrote: How do folks want to handle this?  I can help out and step in if
there's any problem.  From a technical standpoint it can be anytime,
is there a time better for you?

westbywest at riseup.net
http://savetheinternet.org

CAMP tech mailing list