[Imc-wp] migrating from SF Active to Wordpress, Drupal, etc.

Occam indymedia at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 01:25:19 PDT 2011

On 01.06.11 04:50, Nigel Parry wrote:
> Pittsburgh Indymedia is building a new site in Wordpress. We want to import
> our old SF Active site into Wordpress.

Most of the sf-active installations are customized and might work with a
slightly different database layout.

i developed the current migration with the database from istanbul, because i had
it available.

it would be great if i could get a copy of the IMC Pittsburgh Database, for the
ongoing development. I could take eventual difference into account.

please contact me on chat.indymedia.org for the transfer. Do *not* send any
download links to this email.

thanks!
occam