[Ircd] Wanna-be-Che's status
micah at riseup.net
Thu Jun 29 07:34:27 PDT 2006
> Let me start with a sum up:
Thanks for the sum up Alster!
> This is the current status. We should now make a decision on when to
> move ernesto to che, i.e.
> - do we want to move it to che before che is considered ready for
> production, not caring about service interruptions or
> - do we want to wait even longer, and only finish the move to ernesto at
> the point where the hosting collective running the server hosting che
> considers the system ready for production use?
I would vote to wait a little longer to be sure of the stability status
of the server, if tammo is willing of course. It sounds like it has been
stabilized, but it would be better to play it safe if we have the ability.
More information about the ircd