[mir-coders] access article type from template?

lotu5 lotu5 at resist.ca
Thu Dec 29 12:43:43 PST 2005

Ok, I was wrong, it still doesn't like it:

<!-- Couldn't get referent of blogentry: Couldn't get referent of
articleType: freemarker.template.TemplateModelException: MapAdapter: no
key articleType available

it has to be articletype.newswire , without the capital.

--

encrypted mail preferred // gpg key id 0x250E12BF
//