[New-imc] Re: imc vienna: Herewith part of the network?

haengematte at gmx.at haengematte at gmx.at
Fri Oct 1 01:16:52 PDT 2004

> ps: still can't read the list archives, but nevermind my curiousity - if
> you are having fun doing what you are doing, then.... get on with it!

this link should work (i tried it yesterday and today again, no problem):
http://lists.t0.or.at/wwsympa.fcgi/info/vienna.indymedia

if you still have difficulties to read our archives, please contact our list
administrator: regina.regenbogen (at) gmx.at

thank you for your support
nowak

--
GMX ProMail mit bestem Virenschutz http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail