[New-imc] Need info to revive Indymedia Edmonton

sheri@speakeasy.org sheri at speakeasy.net
Fri Oct 29 15:23:43 PDT 2004

hi shayne,

both brandon and shane were actively involved with this group, as they were out of calgary and there was more of a regional imc back then.  i also know john (can't remember his last name at the moment but the archives would show that; he was also very active and helpful on imc-finance a few years back).  i'm happy to check with john and/or you could let shane/brandon know about this.  since they are both down in your part of the globe, it makes more sense to connect with those folks who are still in alberta.

glad to see energy around reviving this imc :)

Sheri