[New-imc] IMC korea?

melpomene melpomene at riseup.net
Thu Jan 13 19:03:30 PST 2005

hi,

i can understand your confusion... However, no one was trying to
undermine your project.... sheri is friends with mj kim and naturally
brought it up in conversation - and she shared her info and knowledge -
as she was a bit confused herself, i believe, that "your president" knew
nothing....

this is just a little communication "breakdown", and nothing to worry
about.......isn't it great to know that we're all friends, even if we
didn't know? :-)

indymedia's structure relies in part on this kind of friend-of-a-friend
protocol and it makes it a strong network...

finally, i would be happy to help you along the new imc process if no
one else offers / has offered...... perhaps sheri wants to help out?

in any case, i am sure that everyone is looking forward to see imc-korea
happen...

ciao,
mp