[New-imc] fundamental questions to answer
sarsnic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 08:58:53 PST 2005
- Are things like new people joining this group and list-members
offering to sponsor collectives:
2) something else about which concerns can be raised
3) things that are always allowed?
- Assuming we are using consensus on this list, which decisions does
this list have the power to decide?
- Does the decision to put someone under moderation fall on the list
moderator, on the people on this list, or (as Deja says) on
- I think we already decided against allowing lurkers on this list as
we have open archives. Are we going to revisit that?
In addition, there has been some bad use of consensus process. Clara
failed to state how her block went to core principles, and Deja used
More information about the New-imc