[New-imc] LONDON, ONTARIO (sending to imc-process pending translation)

Toban tblack2 at uwo.ca
Tue Jul 11 14:49:30 PDT 2006

boud:

The communication has begun, which is great.

But I must point out that a couple of your criticisms aren't fair:

Here are two of my old communication attempts:
http://lists.indymedia.org/pipermail/imc-ontario-editorial/2005-June/0626-mw.html
http://lists.indymedia.org/pipermail/imc-canada/2005-September/0908-vd.html
And I made efforts to contact people directly -- that is, off-list.

Also:
My account on the Ontario twiki didn't work.  I created it, but couldn't
use it.  (If you google "TobanBlack" the account comes up.)

These are petty details, but I feel that I must defend my integrity and
competence.

Cheers,
Toban