[New-imc] [Fwd: [www-tech] Indymedia in Georgia]

boud boud at riseup.net
Tue Jul 18 18:48:50 PDT 2006

hi ekes, new-imc,

aurele sent a short reply some time back, but i'll probably send
something with a bit more detail. ucha looks like he's a serious
activist - he's not necessarily interested in an indymedia type
group, but in any case, he's certainly welcome to use our software
and learn from our experience. And maybe he and his colleagues really
could be interested in an indymedia style group. Anyway, i'll
write this more sensibly later... though it would be good if someone
else from CEEurope could take this on...

i've heard good stuff about war resisters international.

IMC Ukraine is (relatively) close to Georgia.

General info for central/east european imc's:

http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcCEEurope

pozdr
boud