[Oscailt] Latest Comments Patch

mike mike at bristolbeat.co.uk
Fri Nov 23 04:07:48 PST 2007

> BTW, Ideally it should go in the user-preferences, but I had a similar
> problem with it on something else, and found I got errors when I tried to
> update the module.

OK.  I added it into user preferences - seems to work fine for me.  Here's
an updated patch.

BTW: I'm having a problem with ^M at the end of every line in every file - I
thought this was windows line feed but the files seem to be saved as unix.
Anyway - doesn't seem to be a problem with cvs so far, so I can live with
it.