[Payment-discuss] next steps
Amy L. Dalton
ald at riseup.net
Mon Feb 26 08:18:40 PST 2007
Mr. Demeanour wrote:
> Does the english version need to be held until the translations are ready?
i think yes, it does. as i see it the next steps are:
1 - translate the consulta
2 - coordinate sending it out
for (1) maybe we could mimic the way the global features team has
coordinated translations on the callout for participation (still pending):
for (2), in this note:
quill offered to help make sure imcs in the US get it as oppose to
having it just slip thru the cracks. i think that's great... maybe we
could try to find liaisons like that for all regions.
More information about the Payment-discuss