[Seattletech] Seattle IMC computer assets

Brandon Faloona brandon at faloona.net
Wed Oct 19 20:26:36 PDT 2005

The radio was using windows 2000 and winamp with various winamp plugins.
It also had a playlist solution written with a windows batch file.

I could never get it to run reliably after Nathaniel left town. I tried
converting the whole thing to linux, but was unsuccessful.

So, not much knowledge to transfer.

-brandon