[Sfbay-space] Re: [Sfbay] proposal re: suite 216
mark at indymedia.org
Thu Dec 1 14:26:15 PST 2005
great, then I guess it's decided?
I will send our 30-day notice today.
we can cut our rent/dsl costs almost in half.
On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 12:59:14 -0800, David Morse wrote:
> I don't know what happened with this, but I support renting out any
> space we do not need
> Most of the space has largely been a liability with little return for us
> or value to the public for some time now
> -----Original Message-----
> From: sfbay-bounces at lists.indymedia.org
> [mailto:sfbay-bounces at lists.indymedia.org] On Behalf Of mark burdett
> Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 7:56 PM
> To: sfbay at indymedia.org; ecr at indymedia.org; sfbay-space at indymedia.org
> Subject: [Sfbay] proposal re: suite 216
> proposed discussion deadline: Sunday Nov. 27th
> We are going to be in debt if we don't move out of one
> of the offices. We're not bringing in even a fraction
> of the $280 per month for the two offices. Also rent
> is going up soon, by $10-$20 per month. I would
> suggest vacating the back office by Jan. 1st since
> it's not being used and consolidating into an
> ECR+Indybay office. No one from ECR has blocked
> keeping the files in that office and making it
> available for use (aside from scheduled show times).
> If we agree I can help clean out the old office.
> Sfbay mailing list
> Sfbay at lists.indymedia.org
More information about the Sfbay-space