[Sfbay-video] [blackitty8 at hotmail.com: [Sfbay-web] Berkeley Free Speech]

mark burdett mark at indymedia.org
Fri Oct 7 12:38:48 PDT 2005

----- Forwarded message from trina clausen <blackitty8 at hotmail.com> -----

From: trina clausen <blackitty8 at hotmail.com>
To: sfbay-web at indymedia.org
Subject: [Sfbay-web] Berkeley Free Speech
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 12:06:39 -0700

Hi my name is Trina Clausen and I'm with San Rafael High School
in California.  I, along with several other group memebers.
are creating a documentary for a national contest on the
Berkeley Free Speech Movement of the 60s.  We are greatly in
need of video footage from local news stations of this event
and were wondering if your station had any links to video
archives or company owned footage. this is a non-profit,
educational and school based project and we would really
appriciate any help. please e mail back to this address or call
my cell, (415) 218 1306.

-Trina Clausen

----- End forwarded message -----