[Sfbay-video] [Sfbay-web] Fwd: ???

mark burdett mark at indymedia.org
Wed Mar 21 18:31:28 PDT 2007

actually.. i would say if folks think we should accept every possible
format, including rmvb, in order to provide a viable alternative to
youtube then we should.

youtube doesn't provide the anonymity that indymedia sites do and
personally i don't like the low-res flash videos compared to hdtv..

--mark B.