[Volunteer] Re: volunteer.indymedia.org

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Wed Oct 5 12:03:41 PDT 2005

(I've included cc'ing the volunteer list)

Alster wrote:
> Hmm, I'm afraid I don't know which text you are referring to... could
> you give more detail, please? Is it the overall text of
> volunteer.indymedia.org
Yup, we agreed that a whole re-write is needed. It is way to wordy and
tries to be far too detailed - it should be for establishing contact -
not the spanish inquisition (nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!)
> Can you provide a link to a
> mailing list archive?
Throw the html I pasted in this email into a file and open it in a
browser. Ann wrote a reply a few emails later...
http://lists.indymedia.org/pipermail/volunteer/2005-June/0613-4t.html

I'd just kinda like an idea on how to proceed with getting a text
together which 'feels' right.

Duncan