[www-features] PROPOSAL: Deaths rise in Earthquake and Tsunami Tragedy

Guido Guido at stopimperialism.be
Wed Dec 29 04:07:59 PST 2004

hi,

in a newsprogram of belgian tv, the presentator talked about the fact
that in amercan congress people were talking about a big wave that would
kill many people(after the earthquake) but nobody warned the local
people.

found this now on the Dutch Indymedia:

55,000 Dead: The Role of U.S. Criminal Negligence on a  Global Scale
Casualties of a policy of war, negligence, and corporate  greed
http://www.iacenter.org/tsunami.htm

greetings, guidoke