[www-features] PROPOSAL: Deaths rise in Earthquake and Tsunami Tragedy

ekes ekes at riseup.net
Wed Dec 29 16:39:21 PST 2004

guido at stopimperialism.be wrote:
>>Now we have the basis of a story :)
>
> the feature is already posted,
>
> no need for a basis of a story anymore, what corporate media says is true
> it seems.

A single, proposed, feature is already posted.

It was posted to this list ages ago, was then rewritten, and then given
the normal notice. It was even late for posting as the site had been
down. Sorry if I missed a clear agreed proposal for altering it... if I
did I am sure it can be added, my apologies.

It's an important event, there will no doubt be more about as time
unfolds, however I think we do need to be able to respond at least
within days of the event.

If there are changes to make to the current feature, or even better
still, another feature, let's do it.

--
http://leedsbradford.indymedia.org.uk/ 	GPG Key: 0xC3900BA5
xmmp://ekes@jabber.org.uk	m$ messenger:ekes at hotmail.co.uk