[www-features] feature PROPOSAL on London 7/7

tibi at inventati.org tibi at inventati.org
Fri Jul 8 04:36:31 PDT 2005

sorry for cross posting: i probably made a mistake in the addresses

Thanks to all,  mine was just an immediate reaction, and i am very happy
 that a uk feature is going on.  I put the suggested link on my post and
 put it on the newswire of uk indymedia at
 http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2005/07/317385.html, but  do not know why
 it could not get the html. I agree that mainstream links are to blame, but
 i could not find a post on the official declaration of Berlusconi and
 Bush.
 ciao
 t.