[www-features] HIDE: US/Israel plan nuclear attack on Iran to control oil and defend the dollar

boud boud at riseup.net
Tue Mar 14 16:38:14 PST 2006

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006, tibi wrote:

> In 22.19 14/03/2006 +0000, wowi at grepgrrl.org ha scritto:
>> I have serious issues with the veracity of this feature "US/Israel plan
>> nuclear attack on Iran to control oil and defend the dollar"
>>
>> http://www.indymedia.org/en/2006/03/834426.shtml
>

> please consider also this one
> http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/031406_world_stories.shtml#1

Sure.

> According to Ya'alon, who is now a visiting fellow at the
> Washington Institute for Near East Policy, an attack against Iran's
> nuclear facilities should include not only the Israeli air force,
> but also air forces of the US and European countries and should take
> place only after Iran is isolated internationally both economically
> and diplomatically.

The last part of the last sentence supports at least one
uncontroversial modification, changing the time scale in the article
(first paragraph) to something like

"possibly during the coming months"

instead of

"possibly <b>this month (March 2006)</b>"

Now we're half-way through March, and it's looking like the
Cheney/Bush regime will feel the propaganda is not (yet) strong enough
for an attack. It makes sense that they will wait until they feel the
moment is right - e.g. not too long before the November 2006 US
Congress elections - before making a final decision to attack.

The Timesonline + Der Spiegel point to a NATO attack (as in the case of
Kosovo, Russia+China did *not* support the NATO attack in the UN Security
Council, but the attack happened anyway, e.g.:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/201007.stm )

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2089-2070420,00.html
The Sunday Times  	March 05, 2006