[www-features] PROPOSAL: Philadelphia Presses Charges Against French Cities for Honoring Imprisoned Journalist

suzq suzq at riseup.net
Tue Nov 21 20:01:31 PST 2006

Oops -- Sorry, I didn't realize that there would be a more complete
article posted later.  I just got an email from the author stating that he
plans to write a more complete article, with links to other information,
an audio interview, etc., in about a week, so I'd like to retract this
proposal and resubmit it in a week or so when it's more complete.

Peace,
Suzq