[www-features] Potential Feature: EFF Needs Our Support

sheri@speakeasy.org sheri at speakeasy.net
Tue Oct 17 11:42:37 PDT 2006

hi,

apologies if people don't think this is within the scope of the global features, but i feel it's important to share and request.

we have set a precedent over the past 6 years to post features occasionally that support an effort, organization, project to help raise money.  eff has been one of indymedia's true allies when it comes to dealing with our legal issues and continues to do so.  in the spirit of mutual aid, i'd love to see indymedia put up a feature to help them continue their work.

i'd love to hear what others think, and since i'm no longer on this list, unfortunately, i would love to have people keep me in the cc loop.  thanks.

love
sheri in seattle

membership at eff.org

All other queries:
information at eff.org

To unsubscribe from all future email, paste the following URL into your browser:
http://action.eff.org/site/CO?i=WqMDGT7UuzWdmbUT2cX1tzA9p7Jiu9Yo&cid=0