[www-features] PROPOSED - Border Social Forum

Bradley Stuart bradley at riseup.net
Tue Oct 17 18:16:27 PDT 2006

Hey,

I think that someone is also working on a feature about the BSF for
Indymedia.us

Perhaps the two of you could collaborate on this.

Don't forget to propose a title as well.

this outline may be helpful too:
https://docs.indymedia.org/view/Global/How-toProposeAndPostAFeature

also note that this working group (www-features on indymedia.org) can
not update features after translations have been posted.

thanks.

sincerely,
Bradley

a contributor to Santa Cruz IMC